Thursday, August 18, 2011

Coach Malone's Introduction

"On Wednesday, November 3, 2010 I had the faith that I would see him again" . . . Cynthia wife of heart transplant recipient, Coach Narleski "Chip" Malone.


This experience impacted the lives of two families.  I honor the memory of that person who gave the gift of life to me.  I didn't want to use an online template to express my gratitude, but instead tell them "thank you" from our shared heart.  


I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you and this family (whom we have not yet had the opportunity to meet) .  Certainly health care providers can share information, caregivers support or nurse us back to health, but they are sidelined and can hardly share the emotions of this journey.


My Story 

Please click here to read my story on the Georgia Transplant Foundation website.




No comments:

Post a Comment