Friday, April 6, 2012

THE SECRET IS OUT . . . Here It Is!

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU AGREE

You probably heard that March 4, 2012 was National Walk Day.  So in keeping with many New Year resolutions, I hope you got out with us.  Keep up the good work!  Get healthy, stay healthy - don't stop now. 

I reach out to effect change as part of my humanitarian journey  from personal experience.  I am not asking someone to do something I wouldn't.  The American Heart Association research supports walking for at least 30 minutes a day you can:

  • Enhance mental well being
  • Improve blood lipid profile
  • Improve blood pressure and blood sugar levels
  • Maintain body weight and lower the risk of obesity
  • Reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer
  • Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
  • Reduce the risk of non-insulin dependent (type 2) diabetes
  • Reduce the risk of osteoporosis

My hand is raised. . . it does work for me.

To your health,
~Coach Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment